We are committed to keeping you healthy, moving well, wherever you may be, so you can perform at your BEST!
What We Do
We help active adults:
- Stay ACTIVE so you can play baseball with your kids, run with your dog, and enjoy a round of golf or hike at anytime.
- Stay free from painkillers. It is easy to reach into the medicine cabinet to help mask the pain, but it doesn't fix the problem.
- Avoid surgery. We'll help you find the root cause of what's going quickly. Usually within 20 minutes, so you don't have to face the knife.
- Find out what's wrong. We'll help give you peace of mind and ensure that your problem is solved properly and we'll provide you a comprehensive plan that will help speed your recovery.
- Get more enjoyment out of life so you can enjoy quality time with your friends and family that nagging injuries and aches and pains can steal from you and finally get a good night of sleep without tossing and turning
- Whether you are a Crossfitter, a tennis player, or want to go on a hike without any restrictions, we help you stay healthy, so you can enjoy the things you LOVE.
- Basically, we love helping people LIVE AWESOME LIVES.
Who We Work With
We work with proactive individuals who are:
1) SERIOUS about their health, wellness, and fitness
2) EAGER about their health, wellness, and fitness
3) WILLING to maximize athletic strength and performance
If This Sounds Like You
Programs & Services
Get help with your lingering mobility issues from the comfort of your home with an individualized mobility program, accountability, and a clear direction of what you need to do.Learn More
Work one on one with your Doctor of Physical Therapy to guide you through your customized plan with accountability.Contact Us
Is your group interested in learning more about how to manage minor injuries on your own and how to keep it away for good?Apply Here
Dr. Joseph White PT, DPT
Joe has worked in the medical field since 2007 getting his start as an EMT in Atlanta, Georgia. He then made the transition into fitness, founded and co-owned a local garage gym, and became a CrossFit trainer at CrossFit Lilburn 678.
When not treating patients, Joe enjoys reading, coffee, CrossFit, paddle boarding, hiking, canyoneering, and climbing.
Dr. Erica Wong PT, DPT
Since 2007, Erica has worked in the rehabilitation and sports performance industry as a student athletic trainer in NCAA Division I Athletics, first responder, rehabilitation technician, personal trainer, and coach.
In her free time, Erica enjoys cooking, traveling, reading, spending time with family and friends, playing volleyball, and spending time in the great outdoors: paddle boarding, hiking, canyoneering, and climbing.
Dr. Antoinette Gagliard PT, DPT
Dr. Antoinette Gagliard is a pelvic floor physical therapist in Las Vegas. Her passion is pelvic health. She believes conditions involving pelvic pain, incontinence, pregnancy/postpartum concerns should be addressed instead of preventing us from doing the things we love. She has completed postgraduate continuing education courses with the American Physical Therapy Association and the Herman & Wallace Institute in: examination and treatment of pelvic floor dysfunction, athletes and pelvic rehab, myofascial release, pregnancy rehab, male health, advanced orthopedic assessment for the pelvic health therapist, and nutrition perspectives for pelvic health.
Antoinette earned her Bachelor's of Art in Biology with minors in Health Promotion and Psychology from Bridgewater State University. She earned her Doctorate of Physical Therapy from the University of Rhode Island in 2018.